MSR carbon reflex 2 tent v5
The non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won't weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
Rainfly Fabric: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
重量： 0.99 Kg
尺寸：2.13 x 2.49 x 0.86 m
包裝尺寸：43 X 13 CM